The future starts here
Hello, I’m Richard. Thanks for stopping by. I’ve been practising as a psychotherapeutic counsellor for over ten years, specialising in counselling for depression, anxiety, relationship problems, and the effects of abuse. In this time, I’ve been able to help women, men, and couples of all ages and from a wide variety of backgrounds to live more fulfilling lives.
If you’re new to counselling or thinking of resuming therapy after a break, I’ll be glad to hear from you.
You’ll find a wide range of information, resources, and articles on this site, including:
- an overview of my approach to personal therapy
- a description of how I work with couples
- the answers to some frequently asked questions, and
- some brief words of introduction.
I hope you’ll find what you’re looking for. Of course, the next step is for us to have an informal talk so we can get things started.
When you’re ready, you can either:
- Call me on 07565 353389 for an informal conversation about how we can work together
- Complete the contact form
- Simply email me and I can get us booked in for your first appointment.
It’s as easy as that.
I’ll look forward to hearing from you.
Take care until then….
BA (Hons.), PGDip., MBACP